By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age.
WHO WE ARE
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect personal data about you (such as your name, address, email address and contact number, age, credit/debit card information) ( when you make an enquiry, fill out consent forms on our website (or email, telephone or otherwise contact us), subscribe with us, use social media functions available on our website, or when you purchase products or services from our web site.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
We may have to share your personal data with parties set out below, service providers and law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity.
- Service providers who provide IT and systems administration services
- HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities based in the United Kingdom and other relevant jurisdictions who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstance
- Secure Payment platforms- so that we can take payment for your order in a secure safe manner
- Our marketing consultant to conduct market research or other marketing activities.
- Third parties to whom we sell, transfer , or merge parts of our business or assets.
- Search information providers who help us optimise our presence online to make it easier for people to find us.
- Email platforms to distribute emails to customers
- We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
DATA SECURITY/KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION SECURE
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information. All consent forms will be kept on file for 6 years and this information is subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We would like to send you information about products, services, offers competitions and our business which may be of interest to you. Such Information could be sent by email, telephone, or text message. We will ask whether you would like us to send you marketing messages on the first occasion that you provide any relevant contact information (i.e. bookings purchases, signing up to a newsletter) If you do opt in to receive such marketing from us you can opt out at any time. (see ‘What rights do I have below?’)
If you have any queries about how to opt out, or if you are receiving messages you do want to receive you can contact us using the details provided below.
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK Supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk) We would be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can resolve it for you. It is that the information we hold about you is up to date, Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at email@example.com
For more information about privacy practices, if you have any questions, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to 10 Andrew Street, Wakefield, WF1 3QH